889 EUR
1066 USD
737 GBP
known as: MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD31 Azide Free
Catalog number: genta-ABS0297
Product Quantity: 1 mg
Supplier: AbD

   CAPTCHA Image   Reload Image

Gene target: cd31

Related genes to: MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD31 Azide Free

Related Pathways to: MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD31 Azide Free

Related product to: MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD31 Azide Free

Related Articles about: MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD31 Azide Free

Is there a reason for concern or is it just hype? - A systematic literature review of the clinical consequences of switching from originator biologics to biosimilars.

While prescribing biosimilars to patients naive to a biologic treatment is a well-accepted practice, switching clinically stable patients from an originator to a biosimilar is an issue for clinicians. Well-designed clinical trials and real-world data which study the consequences of switching from an originator biologic treatment to its biosimilar alternative are limited, especially for monoclonal antibodies. Areas covered: A systematic literature review was conducted on PubMed to identify evidence of the consequences of switching from original biologics to biosimilars. References of included papers were also scrutinized. After a title-, abstract- and full text screening, out of the 153 original hits and 77 additional ones from screening the references, 58 papers (12 empirical papers, 5 systematic reviews and 41 non-empirical papers) were included. Expert opinion: Preventing patients on biologic medicines from switching to biosimilars due to anticipated risks seems to be disproportional compared to the expected cost savings and/or improved patient access. Indeed, it is the opinion of the authors that the concern of switching to biosimilars is overhyped. - Source :PubMed

Magnetically frustrated synthetic end member Mn2(PO4)OH in the triplite-triploidite family.

The manganese end member of triplite-triploidite series of compounds, Mn2(PO4)OH, is synthesized by a hydrothermal method. Its crystal structure is refined in the space group P21/c with a = 12.411(1) Å, b = 13.323(1) Å, c = 10.014(1) Å, β = 108.16(1), V = 1573.3 Å(3), Z = 8, and R = 0.0375. Evidenced in measurements of magnetization M and specific heat Cp, Mn2(PO4)OH reaches a long range antiferromagnetic order at TN = 4.6 K. As opposed to both triplite Mn2(PO4)F and triploidite-type Co2(PO4)F, the title compound is magnetically frustrated being characterized by the ratio of Curie-Weiss temperature Θ to Néel temperature TN of about 20. The large value of frustration strength |Θ|/TN stems from the twisted saw tooth chain geometry of corner sharing triangles of Mn polyhedra, which may be isolated within tubular fragments of a triploidite crystal structure. - Source :PubMed

3-(4-chlorophenyl)-[1, 2, 3] oxadiazol-3-ium-5-olate and its 4-formyl analog-Ultrasound assisted synthesis and in-vitro anticancer evaluation against human tumor cell lines.

The title compound, 3-(4-chlorophenyl)-4-formyl-[1, 2, 3] oxadiazol-3-ium-5-olate 5 was synthesized under ultrasonication by formylation of 3-(4-chlorophenyl)-[1, 2, 3] oxadiazol-3-ium-5-olate 4 and characterized by spectral studies. The ultrasonic method of synthesis was found to be simple, ecofriendly, economical, reduces reaction time and gave good yield when compared with traditional methods of synthesis. Anticancer activity of the compounds were tested against 60 human tumor cell lines and compared with standard drug vincristine sulphate. Compound 5 was found to be active against CNS (SNB-75, %GI=46.71), renal (UO-31, %GI=31.52), non small cell lung (NCI-H522, %GI=25.65), leukemia (MOLT-4, %GI=23.02) human tumor cell lines whereas, compound 4 against breast (MDA-MB-231/ATCC, %GI=19.90, T-47D %GI=16.50, MCF-7 15.10) and ovarian (IGROV1 %GI=19.30, OVCAR-4 %GI=17.90) human tumor cell lines. Compound 5 showed higher cytotoxicity against NCI-H23 cells (non small lung cancer cell panel) as compared to standard drug vincristine sulphate. Further structural modification of these compounds may lead to potent anticancer activity. - Source :PubMed

Intraventricular Cavernomas of the Third Ventricle: Report of Two Cases and a Systematic Review of the Literature.

Intraventricular cavernous malformations (IVCMs) are relatively rare benign vascular malformations. Patients may be asymptomatic or present with symptoms including headache, seizure, hemorrhage, and neurological deficits. We report two cases of patients with cavernomas in the third ventricle and at the foramen of Monro (FoM) and a systematic review of the literature to examine the clinical features and the efficacy of the current standard of care for these lesions. - Source :PubMed

[Study on the immunization status and its influencing factors among workers from the polio network laboratories in China].

Objective: To Investigate the immune status and influencing factors of provincial polio network laboratory (PNL) workers in China so as to provide evidence for the development of related strategies to protect personnel working at the PNLs. Methods: All the practitioners from the PNLs at the provincial centers for disease control, were selected as objects for this study, from October to December, 2016, under a questionnaire survey. Information on status of immunity and influencing factors was collected, with SAS software, trend chi-square used for statistics analysis. Results: A total of 77 workers were involved in this survey, with 60 (78%) of them completed the polio-based immune program but the rest 17 (22%) remained records unclear. 66 people (about 86%) remembered clearly that they had received vaccination when engaging in the polio-lab work, but the rest 11 (14%) with only partial vaccination records. We also noticed that the Influencing factors realted to vaccination status were: age (χ(2)=2.48, P<0.05), title (χ(2)=2.51, P<0.05), years of employment (P<0.000 1), education (χ(2)=0.74, P=0.46) and gender (χ(2)=0.46, P=0.50). Conclusion: Immune status of the Chinese provincial PNL practitioners appeared fairly good as 86% of all the workers had received polio-related vaccination, with 41% of them completed a 3-time inoculation program, when started working in this field. - Source :PubMed

Gentaur adresses

Voortstraat 49, 1910 Kampenhout BELGIUM
Tel 0032 16 58 90 45
Fax 0032 16 50 90 45
9, rue Lagrange, 75005 Paris
Tel 01 43 25 01 50
Fax 01 43 25 01 60
Howard Frank Turnberry House
1404-1410 High Road
Whetstone London N20 9BH
Tel 020 3393 8531
Fax 020 8445 9411
GENTAUR Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Grunwaldzka 88/A m.2
81-771 Sopot, Poland
Tel 058 710 33 44
Fax 058 710 33 48
GENTAUR Nederland BV
Kuiper 1
5521 DG Eersel Nederland
Tel 0208-080893
Fax 0497-517897
Piazza Giacomo Matteotti, 6, 24122 Bergamo
Tel 02 36 00 65 93
Fax 02 36 00 65 94
GENTAUR bulgaria
53 Iskar Str. Kokalyane,
Sofia 1191
Tel 0035929830070
Fax 0035929830072
Tel 0911876558
Genprice Inc, Logistics
547 Yurok Circle
San Jose, CA 95123
invoicing/ accounting:
6017 Snell Ave, Suite 357
San Jose, CA. 96123
Tel 001 408 780 0908